Northwood Cricket Club Home page

NCC Awarded Clubmark Status
Upcoming events
DateEvent Name 
No records to display.
Club Kit

New Northwood CC branded club kit from Gray Nicolls now available to purchase online.
Latest news

New Members are welcome

New Members are welcome.  Please come along for nets at NCC from  6pm onwards every Wednesday. If you have any query,  please contact Ram (cricket@no.......

Northwood Cricket Club's 80 years of scoresheets with over 4000 fixtures are online now!

Hi All,  Happy New Year! Hope you all are doing well. Since the club started recording scoresheets on the website in 2012, one of the challenges  was.......

New Club Kit from Gray Nicolls @graynics now available to purchase online

New Northwood CC branded club kit from Gray Nicolls now available to purchase online.

Nick Kenny's Podcast with NCC Legends

Hi All, Nick Kenny came up with idea doing podcast with NCC legends during these unprecedented times.  It now uploaded on website. Season 1 Episode 1 .......

Refreshed Club's Code of Conduct

Dear Members,  We have a refreshed  Club's  Code of Conduct. Refreshed Code of Conduct . I am sure you know most of it, but please do read it. Many Th.......
Northwood Weather
Current Conditions in Moor Park,GB
light rain 7°С
light rain
Wind: 7.13m/s
Mon 04 Dec light rain 7°С
Tue 05 Dec light rain 5°С
Wed 06 Dec overcast clouds 6°С
Thu 07 Dec light rain 9°С
Fri 08 Dec overcast clouds 8°С
Last Update: 23:25:48

Northwood CC is an ambitious, well established and family orientated cricket club, who have been playing at our Ducks Hill Road ground for over 143 years. With 2 newly refurbished nets and practice facilities, including bowling machines, and as of 2015 a newly laid square, with more planned improvements to the playing area over the next few years NCC is looking positively into the future. We have 5 Saturday league XI's playing in the Saracens Hertfordshire Premier League Division 2a, 5b, 10s & 11s respectively as well as a Sunday Chess Valley League Division 2 & Sunday/Midweek Friendly XI. We have a clear objective to have a open and clear pathway for colts into adult cricket with colts now part of every XI in the club. Nurturing and developing talent is a high priority, with state of the art facilities and top coaches available. Northwood CC can also boast many other sporting events, including a renowned Cricket Week in July, a bi-annual match against the MCC, and a tour. With a great social scene throughout the year Northwood CC is the place to play or spectate. 

The Bar and Social activities remains key to this family club, that embraces new members and strongly encourages the camaraderie of all the sides late into the evening every Saturday and Sunday after matches.

We are always actively seeking new Junior and Adult cricketers of all standards for the 2023 season. Anyone interested in playing, whether at elite team level or just for the fun & social aspect, can join our net sessions on Tuesday 6pm-7pm.  Please contact Ram ( via Contact page to pre-book your session. Anyone interested in joining our youth section should contact Keith Wallis (

Northwood CC also has a thriving Colts section, accepting boys and girls from ages 7 upwards, with U10a, U10b, U11, U12, U13, U15a & U15b, U17 & U19 teams entered in the Middlesex Colts Association North Area League for 2023.

New members, scorers, umpires and supporters are always welcome at Northwood CC.

Latest results
Page size:
 201 items in 21 pages
Date: Sat 30 Sep 2023
 Friendly XIEastside CC Lost
Date: Sat 23 Sep 2023
 Friendly XIAldenham Won
Date: Sun 17 Sep 2023
 Friendly XIEastcote Abandoned Rained off
Date: Sat 16 Sep 2023
 Friendly XIChorleywood Lost
 Friendly XIChorleywood Won
Date: Sun 10 Sep 2023
 Friendly XILittle Marlow Won
Date: Sat 09 Sep 2023
 Friendly XIMaida Vale CANCELLED
 Friendly XICorridors Won
Date: Sun 03 Sep 2023
 Friendly XISaracens Global Lost by 68 runs
 Sunday 1st XIWatford Town CANCELLED
Upcoming fixtures
No records to display.
Northwood CC Fantasy League

Cost per team is £10 
U18 and students are free to enter!

£10 will be split with 30% donated to the club, with the remaining 70% pot split into 5 prizes.

The 5 prizes are:

Overall winner (60% of winners pot) 
Winner of weeks 1-5 (May) -10%
winner of weeks 6-9 (June) -10%
winner of weeks 10-14 (July) -10% 
winners of weeks 15-18 (August) - 10%

 Please note this is only Hertfordshire Saturday League games for point scoring!

The main aim of the competition is to provide a fun way of making sure everyone looks out for other teams and players across the club, whilst giving you the opportunity to win a cash prize for managing a successful fantasy team. You need to have at least 4 U18s in your team.

Anyone and everyone is eligible.

Link -->

NCC Photo Gallery