Hope you all well and also hoping in your own way getting ready for 2019 season!!
Only 2 weeks are left to start of new season and we are beginning with a 3 days weekend on 20th April.
This season would be to continue to build momentum for integrating Colts with Adult cricket and build towards a conveyor belt for 1st team. This year, we will have last season's 15+ Colts, a year older with more muscle power and maturity and as well as fresh batch of U13 Colts ready to integrate adult cricket.
We have nearly 100 active players to manage 44 on Saturday and 11 on Sunday with 112+ fixtures till September end. In order to run these fixtures smoothly and efficiently and at same time managing every player's their personal aspiration and recreational pleasures, please could I very kindly request your 3 help:-
- Please update your availability on website and as more importantly your unavailability. All of you should have access to website. If you can't remember login details, you can reset password yourself and request login details. ( Click on Forgot Password on top right corner of the screen)
- After your game, please come back to clubhouse and/or stay back for socialise. It will not only give club and but also yourself a chance to share and appreciate your excitement and trepidation which you faced during your game. Otherwise club will become like Hillingdon council run Leisure Centre. We have various above par facilities in the clubhouse to improve your evening enjoyment like, wide-range of beverages, pool table & Mobo's BBQ / can order a curry/pizza from local restaurants.
- As an adult playing member, not only yourself, but also encourage and educate Colts to follow the Club's Code & Conduct. In this stone-age of internet and constantly changing social environment, it is quite important we need to look after our Colts. Club must be safe and right place to enjoy their cricket.
There are 2 more Wednesday left for indoors nets and then it moved to outdoor.
- Age is no barrier. It’s a limitation you put on your mind.
- The key is not the will to win. Everybody has that. It is the will to prepare to win that is important
Many Thanks for your continued support.